Saturday, July 8, 2017

Photos are down (Photobucket is EVIL)

Most of the photos on this site were hosted through Photobucket, a formerly free photo-hosting site which I had used for over a decade without problems. As of July 5, 2017 they changed their terms of service without any warning. Third-party photo hosting is no longer a free service - in fact, to re-activate it, I would have to pay $40/month, which is absurd. I will be beginning the process of transferring the inactive photos to a different server, but obviously that will be a long, slow process. Please bear with me, and do check back. I hope to get this fixed, I just don't know how long it's going to take.

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    This issue affected a friend's blog (http://herestheveg.blogspot.com.au/), so I wrote a script to move all their photos to Google Photos and relink them in Blogger/blogspot. I've uploaded the application to help others in the same situation. https://jamesoflol.github.io/photobucket-blogger-migratinator/

    Cheers,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information Canada eTA Visa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is fabulous,community for travelers superior give good results... Seen a large number of definitely will understand everybody even in the event they do not take the time to reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i am completely concurred with this article and i simply need say this article is extremely decent and exceptionally useful article. buy virtual number

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always replied to this blog post and its been a long time since I came into knowledge of this blog. One of my friend’s suggestion worked for me and I am still regular to read every post of this blog.เซ็นทารา แกรนด์ มัลดีฟ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.Thai travel

    ReplyDelete